Enjin Carian Anda!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

long journey down

some of my close friend, when they asked about my ambition, simply I will say that I want to be the Malaysian Prime Minister. May be you will feel absurd but the reason why I want to is that by being a PM's of Malaysia, i will have the chance to change the people, the society, the nation... There are no more people under the poor level and thus making everyone happy. But now, what I see is that although the job being the nation's #1 position seems promising, it does not met my expectation. The world of politics now days is full of dirty. There are potholes everywhere. I can't help people if I my self is uncomfortable with the situation.So for me, the politic world no longer holds the power I need to help my people.

So in finding the parallel world of politic, I see the business world has met my expectation. For me, I think in the business world, the situation are much more "clean" way to help people. When I run a business, I surely need my workforce, by this way, I will open up a job opportunity for the people, reducing the jobless graduate. When my business are becoming more and more stable and big, I can open up a foundation to help the poor people, help the homeless people, help whose ever need a help to have a better live on this blessed soil.

So you can see. This two world has the same goal, that is to give back something to the society. But surely in different approach. For me, the business approach is a better choice for my to pursue my dream in helping people. Surely, by doing business, i will have a lot's of turnover, glitches, and hard time, but this is will make me more matured and in future, i want my people, the people whose born as the Malaysian, can benefit from it richness.

Haaa.. last but not least, my ultimate goal is to become the loyal servant to my Creator,a good citizen of my beloved country, a responsible son to my beloved parent, a loving husband to my wife, a caring dad for my children.

That's all for my first post in my blog that all the writing are in English as just around the corner, i will have my MUET test.

Pray for my success and InsyaAllah, I will try my best to be the best.

"Bila semuanya kamu lakukan hanya kerana Allah, InsyaAllah.. Allah akan sentiasa merahmati kamu."

No comments:

Post a Comment